Besan ladoo (indian dessert). Our Besan Ladoo recipe shows how easy it is to make these nutty, sweet Indian treats. These sweets are very common to find served at Indian celebrations and festivals. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Here is how to make Besan Ka Ladoo using simple ingredients and in an easy manner.
Ladoos can be served any time of the day. Traditionally in Indian households ladoos and burfis are served as cookies and chocolate. Besan ladoo recipe with step by step photos. You can cook Besan ladoo (indian dessert) using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Besan ladoo (indian dessert)
- Prepare 200 gm of Besan.
- It’s 100 gm of Sugar powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Desi ghee.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of White cardamom powder.
Besan ladoo is easy and healthy sweet which is made all over India. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to. besan ladoo is one of the most popular mithai in Indian cuisine. It might be known by various names, but this delicious laddoos of spiced and sweetened That's when the laddoo is ready.
Besan ladoo (indian dessert) instructions
- Heat ghee in a wok.
- Add besan and cardamom powder.
- Stir continuously and saute till golden brown colour.
- Stir continuously when you get good aroma and ghee comes from sides then off the flame and keep a side.
- Now transfer besan in a bowl and add sugar.
- Now mix it well sugar and besan and make a small balls in a shape of laddoo.
- When it's all done keep it in air tight container for long time.
If you liked this, you are sure to also enjoy other Traditional Indian Mithai recipes made from besan like Mysore. Besan Ladoo is one of the most popular Indian sweets. Made with gram flour, sugar and ghee, this dessert requires only a handful of ingredients but Besan Ladoo is a round dessert ball made with gram flour which is called besan in Hindi and hence the name. Flour is roasted with ghee (clarified. First sieve the besan flour twice before using.