Suji ka halwa (#indian dessert). Suji ka halwa is a quick, easy and delicious halwa which is often made in most Indian homes and in my home as well. Suji halwa is made with fine semolina or cream of wheat (farina), ghee, sugar and. Semolina, when made sweet, is called sheera.
Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet. My mom's everyday sooji halwa (or suji halwa) never had nuts in it. She didn't even add cardamom powder. the recipe for suji ka halwa is very similar with the texture to popular rava kesari. however the recipe procedure and taste are completely different and more importantly the purpose is completely different. You can cook Suji ka halwa (#indian dessert) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Suji ka halwa (#indian dessert)
- It’s 250 gm of Suji(semolina)…
- You need 3 tbsps of Sugar…
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s of Water..As required.
- You need 1/4tspn of Cardmon powder.
- You need 2tbsp of Malai -.
- It’s of Chopped dry fruits as per ur choice.
Sheera or suji halwa is a delicious Indian pudding made with semolina, ghee,nuts & cardamoms. Suji halwa is made in many regions of India with more or less the same ingredients & similar method. Suji ka halwa recipe is the most popular halwa in our country. It is very easy and quick recipe and its ingredients are easily available in every household.
Suji ka halwa (#indian dessert) step by step
- Roast the suji.
- Heat ghee on wok add suji Stir till it golden brown add sugar mix add water mix well make sure lumps are not created..
- When mixture turn to thick add malai and cardmom powder mix well.Turnoff gas stove add chopped nuts..Ready to Serve.
- Decorate in ur own style.
Semolina or Suji is cooked with sugar syrup and. Suji ka halwa is prepared with suji (semolina) and sugar. This is very delicious & sweet dessert Suji Ka Halwa is not the dessert which can be enjoyed daily. It is often prepared on only very special. Halwa is a famous dessert that is prepared all over the world with various ingredients and in countless forms.