Square shape Aloo Parantha. Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. This delicious Punjabi aloo paratha is one of the most loved breakfast at my place.
Learn how to make perfect parathas! Elders would enjoy this with chai and kids with a cup of warm milk. Some days it would be Aloo paratha, another day Gobi Paratha and yet another. You can have Square shape Aloo Parantha using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Square shape Aloo Parantha
- Prepare 2 bowl of wheat dough.
- You need 1 of boiled aloo.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped green coriander.
- It’s 2 pinch of Red chilli powder.
- You need of to taste salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of pure ghee.
- You need 1 bowl of curd.
Find aloo paratha stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Aloo Paratha (lit. "potato paratha") is a bread dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. The recipe is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout western, central and northern regions of India as well as in Punjab.
Square shape Aloo Parantha instructions
- Take a bowl add boiled potato,red chilli.,green chilli,onion and salt mashed potatoes mix all ingredients properly..
- Take a wheat balls roll on and apply ghee make a square shapes two parantha..
- Take a one parantha spread potatoes stuffing and cover with second parantha and seal properly..
- Then hot tawa put parantha apply oil for both sides..
- Serve crispy square shape aloo parantha with simple curd..
Aloo paratha is a yummy stuffed bread dish that incorporates that ingredient which is a famous staple in so many cultures: the potato. Aloo Paratha is extremely easy to make and is great for breakfast or as a snack. The third one is a stuffed prautha (aloo prautha) which is very popular in Punjab. It is made by rolling out two smaller rotis and adding a filling in. Aloo Paratha is North India's favourite breakfast.