Malai Kulfi. What makes my malai kulfi so delicious? The addition of heavy cream, khoya (dried milk solids) and The kulfi would come out easily. You may insert a popsicle stick in.
In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. You can cook Malai Kulfi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malai Kulfi
- It’s of Milk 1 Lt(4 cups).
- You need of Sugar 70 gms(1/3 cup).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Almond.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Pistachios.
- You need of Saffron strands a few(Optional).
- It’s of Rose Petals a few(Optional).
It is popularly found at beaches in India. Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but Malai Kulfi recipe – How to make Malai Kulfi. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and sugar. It is flavored with cardamom powder and chopped nuts.
Malai Kulfi step by step
- Take a heavy bottom pan and cook 4 cups of milk on a medium flame. Stir it continuously. Cook till milk remains one- third..
- Once it reduces to one-third. Switch off. the flame. Add sugar, Stir it well.. Add Cardamom Powder to it and add chopped almond and pistachios to it..
- Before Pouring into molds make sure milk should be completely cool down..
- Insert the stick into it and freeze it for 3-4 hours. Take it out after 4 hours and garnish with chopped nuts and rose petals..
Kulfi is best described as Indian-style ice cream. However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil.