Double ka Meetha hyderabadi native dessert.
You can cook Double ka Meetha hyderabadi native dessert using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double ka Meetha hyderabadi native dessert
- You need 8 of bread slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Double ka Meetha hyderabadi native dessert instructions
- Tear the bread slices into small bits. Add 1 tbsp. of milk in the custard powder and dissolve it well. Take milk, condensemilk sugar(if needed) cinnamon powder and custard powder mix in a large vessel and stir till the sugar is dissolved..
- Soak the raisins and berries in a little milk for about 5 minutes.
- Grease 4 Ramekins with little butter and preheat the oven at 190°C for 10 minutes..
- Fill the ramekins with the bread pieces and add the raisins and Goji berries over it and add 1/2 tbsp butter on it. Pour the custard over the bread pieces add rest of the butter and bake it at 190°C for about 30-35 minutes till the top appears golden brown in colour..