Easy Vanilla Malai Kulfi.
You can have Easy Vanilla Malai Kulfi using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Vanilla Malai Kulfi
- You need 200 ml of Amul cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of small white bread slice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of powdered nuts- optional.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar – adjust.
- It’s as needed of Kesar and green food colouring.
Easy Vanilla Malai Kulfi instructions
- Trim edges of bread and pulse to fine crumbs.
- Blend all ingredients well except food colouring until just combined.
- Pour in kulfi moulds or plastic cups.
- Add food colouring in 2 cups and mix well.
- Since I have used plastic cups, cover it with double aluminium foil.
- Make small slit at centre and insert Ice-cream sticks. Freeze for 6 hours.
- Remove foil, cut plastic cups. Serve cold.