Malai Kulfi. What makes my malai kulfi so delicious? The addition of heavy cream, khoya (dried milk solids) and The kulfi would come out easily. You may insert a popsicle stick in.
In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. You can cook Malai Kulfi using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malai Kulfi
- Prepare 1 Litre of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Malai.
- Prepare 7-8 of Finely Chopped Almonds.
- Prepare 10-12 of Chopped Pista.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
It is popularly found at beaches in India. Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but Malai Kulfi recipe – How to make Malai Kulfi. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and sugar. It is flavored with cardamom powder and chopped nuts.
Malai Kulfi instructions
- Boil the milk..
- Cook it by stirring regularly to make it consistency thick. Keep in mind that milk should not come out from the pan. Cook until it gets half in quantity..
- Now add malai (milk cream). Mix well..
- Add almonds & pista (keep some for garnishing, cardamom powder & sugar. Cook until it gets a boil & then switch off the gas..
- Allow it to cool down. Now tak a kulfi mould or fill it or you can fill it in any container..
- After filling add the dry fruits from the top. And freeze it for 6 to 7 hrs..
- After 6 to 7 hrs it will get ready to eat. you can serve it with falooda and rose syrup..
Kulfi is best described as Indian-style ice cream. However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil.