Easy Chocolate Malai Kulfi. Easy Malai Kulfi. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Malai kulfi recipe with step by step photos and video – easy and delicious kesar pista malai kulfi recipe made without condensed milk or mawa (khoya). Creamy and delicious Malai Kulfi is the perfect homemade treat!
Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Malai kulfi should have malai (heavy cream) in it, right? Otherwise you can't call it malai kulfi, I would just call it a kulfi recipe. You can have Easy Chocolate Malai Kulfi using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Malai Kulfi
- You need 2 of white bread slices with edges removed.
- Prepare 200 ml of Amul cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 2 tbsp Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered nuts- optional.
Make this perfect and easy to make homemade kulfi recipe. It is much better than store bought one. As those outside one might have preservatives or artificial flavors in it. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season.
Easy Chocolate Malai Kulfi instructions
- Blend bread slices pieces, milk powder, sugar, powdered nuts, cream, 1/4 cup milk and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Microwave 2 tbsp milk and chocolate chips for 1 minute. Stir until lump free.
- Mix well ground mixture with melted chocolate.
- Pour mixture in plastic cups or Kulfi moulds.
- If using plastic cups, Cover with foil and freeze for 1 hour.
- Make small slits in centre.
- Insert ice-cream sticks, freeze for 6-7 hours.
- Remove the foil, cut the plastic and serve. If using Kulfi moulds, place it in slightly warm water, demould and serve cold.
Kulfi has similarities to ice cream in appearance and taste; however it is denser and creamier. Learn here how to make this kulfi with step by step instructions and video. In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Creamy and delicious Malai Kulfi is the perfect summer treat!