Colourful thandai ice cream. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Trust this Thandai Icecream to kick in those Holi vibes this year. It is really easy to make and requires no egg or Ice cream maker!
This thandai ice cream will help you with both. Add the thandai flavouring to the milk. Strain the mixture through a sieve. You can have Colourful thandai ice cream using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Colourful thandai ice cream
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetened whipped cream.
- You need 200 ml of fresh cream.
- It’s 50 gm of ground sugar.
- Prepare of Liquid colors(red, yellow, green, blue).
- Prepare of For Thandai.
- Prepare 20 of almond.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melon seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Gulkand.
- Prepare 10 of black pepper.
- You need 4 of green cardamom.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of Colored sprinkle.
Add the cream and dissolved saffron to the milk mixture. Pour the mixture into a shallow freezer proof dish and freeze till slushy. Remove and whisk until smooth and creamy. Garnish with almonds, pistachios,saffron and rose petals.
Colourful thandai ice cream step by step
- First soak almond, poppy seeds, fennel seeds, melon seeds in warm water for 1 hour..
- Now whip the cream till stiff peaks..
- Now add fresh cream, sugar and whip again..
- Peel off almond and grind all ingredients of Thandai. Make a coarse paste of it.
- Mix Thandai pastes with cream mixture..
- Divide mixture in four parts and add food colors in it..
- Pour into a container, sprinkle colored balls on top and set in deep freeze. Scoop out and enjoy..
In a pan add milk, cream and sugar. Bring it to boil then add evaporated milk mixed with corn flour and keep mixing for a minute. High in calcium and low in calories, this is a very good ice cream to have for dessert. A delicious and low-calorie treat for diabetics, this tastes best when made using fresh thandai paste. You can store the extra paste to make milkshakes or ice cream later on.