Chocolate Icecream Modak. Chocolate modak recipe with step by step photos. These chocolate modaks are prepared mainly from three ingredients chocolate, Mawa/khoya (evaporated milk solids) and sugar. These modaks can also be chilled and then served later.
Enjoy this modern chocolate version of a traditional and popular sweet. Remove from fire and onto a plate, when slightly cool shape into modaks. Simple creamy homemade chocolate ice cream made from scratch. You can cook Chocolate Icecream Modak using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Icecream Modak
- Prepare 200 gm of Dark Chocolate.
- It’s 20 gm of White Chocolate (optional).
- It’s 3 cups (65 ml) of each) Vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s 2 of Modak shaped mould trays.
- It’s 2 of Piping Bags.
- Prepare of Edible Gold Chocolate Colour (optional).
I always wanted to create a silky smooth, creamy melted chocolate ice cream made from scratch. Hot Chocolate Modak, a fusion spin-off on the traditional modak. mango mastani recipe, mastani drink, mastani cold drink with step by step photo/video. desi style mango milkshake with ice cream, mango pulp & dry fruits. Chocolate ice cream is ice cream with natural or artificial chocolate flavoring. Rich Chocolate Ice Cream made with a custard base make this so smooth and creamy.
Chocolate Icecream Modak step by step
- Measure 200g dark chocolate and cut the slab into small chips, ready to melt. (Same treatment for white chocolate.).
- Microwave the chocolate chips for 30 second cycles for 2-3 times until chocolate can be easily stirred into a glaze. Fill it immediately into piping bags while hot to avoid clumps..
- Line the mould with white chocolate strips, refrigerate the mould for 5 minutes. (This part is optional). Remove mould tray and line the mould completely with dark chocolate to form the modak shaped shell. Refrigerate again for 10 minutes..
- Remove the mould tray and fill the shells with vanilla icecream and seal the base again with dark chocolate paste. (Note: Make sure the chocolate covers icecream entirely, to avoid icecream leakage.).
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes more and unmould carefully. Decorate the modaks with gold chocolate colour, for enhancing the presentation. Plate them and they are ready to eat!!!.
OK, this is not a kiddie ice cream. I honestly don't know because I hid this ice cream in the back of the freezer, under the frozen veggies, so they wouldn't find it. This ice cream is unbelievably easy to make. It's a good thing, too, since it doesn't seem to last long in our freezer. Using only a handful of ingredients, including coconut milk as the base, this chocolate ice cream is a great alternative for those of you looking for a cold and creamy treat, but would rather.