Boondi Dessert with Rabdi. DIwali is over but we are left with so many sweets at home. How to use them and convert them into a complete. The Festival Season in India has started off… Colourful & Vibrant, People enjoying every moment.
You can also find more Desserts recipes like Baked Mango Cheese Cake Poha Kheer Gehun Ki Kheer Bajra Atta Halwa. Boondi And Rabdi Stuffed Pancakes Recipe Card. Baked Boondi with Rabdi combines the intensely milky flavour of rabdi with the charming aroma of cardamom and speckles of sweet boondi, resulting in a burst of flavours and textures in every mouthful. You can have Boondi Dessert with Rabdi using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boondi Dessert with Rabdi
- Prepare 1 cup of besan.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of Orange food colour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of Cooking oil to deep fry.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of for rabdi.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- You need 200 gram of paneer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 3 of cardamom powder.
Serve this dish immediately upon preparation to get the best experience. Rabdi is made by using the full fat milk, which is to be thickened with the sugar and then is to be flavored with the cardamom and dry fruits. It is one of the most versatile sweet Indian dish taken from the Punjabi desserts. Delicious rabdi can be made easily at home, you just need to give your time.
Boondi Dessert with Rabdi step by step
- To prepare Meethi Boondi In a Mixing bowl, mix besan, baking soda with water. The batter should be little thick, a bit thinner than normal bhajji batter and add food colour..
- Now heat oil for deep frying. Oil should be moderately hot. Hold the strainer above the kadhai neither too low nor too high. Now pour batter over slotted strainer. The batter will fall drop by drop..
- Fry the bondi till it become light crispy..
- For preparing chashni boil the water and sugar. Cook till 1string consistency chashni is prepared..
- Add the fried orange boondis into the syrup. Toss them and mix till boondis are well coated in Chashni..
- For rabdi.
- Boil the 400ml milk, add grated paneer and keep stirring..
- Add milk powder in rest 100 ml milk, add this to the above mixture..
- When milk starts getting thicker, add sugar and cardamom powder and stir for another 5 minutes.Let it cool down..
- In a dessert glass – add prepared boondi, sprinkle chopped dry fruits. Now pour rabdi over it and garnish it with more dryfruits..
Shutterstock koleksiyonunda HD kalitesinde Basundi Rabri Rabdi Dessert Made Condensed temalı stok görseller ve milyonlarca başka telifsiz stok fotoğraf, illüstrasyon ve vektör bulabilirsiniz. Her gün binlerce yeni, yüksek kaliteli fotoğraf ekleniyor. I used BOONDI and RABDI but you can use any filling your kids love. Srikhand is also a great alternative But BOONDI and RABDI stuff pancakes makes a delightful dessert and my kid loves it. Once it starts boiling lower the heat to medium-low.