Thandai Panna cotta with rose jelly. Mango Panna Cotta Recipe with stepwise photos. This is a smooth velvety vegetarian panna cotta made with mangoes, cream, milk and agar agar. This refreshing matcha green tea panna cotta recipe is made with coconut cream instead of milk — the perfect vegan-friendly recipe that'll be loved.
In saying that, I had it out for about ½ an. It's a beautiful Italian dessert recipe that is dairy-free, versatile & perfect for any occasion! (Use any fruits for the jelly or make the custard with. When the panna cottas have set, make the jelly. You can have Thandai Panna cotta with rose jelly using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thandai Panna cotta with rose jelly
- It’s 1/2 cup of homemade thandai powder or 1/4th cup thandai syrup.
- It’s 4 tbsp of gelatin.
- You need 4 tbsp of rose syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of water for rose jelly.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cream.
- It’s 1/4 of th cup sugar.
Put a few raspberries on top of each set panna cotta. Carefully transfer back to the fridge and leave to set overnight or. Decorate rosé jelly and panna cotta with raspberries and mint. Give the cream mixture a quick stir to ensure an even distribution of vanilla and carefully pour a layer of panna cotta.
Thandai Panna cotta with rose jelly step by step
- Mix the thandai powder or syrup with fresh cream & beat it for 5min..
- Melt 2tbsp gelatin with water & mix it thoroughly with fresh cream & thandai mix, pour it in a setting mould, i used silicon mould & refrigerate it for 2-3hours or till set well..
- Take 1 cup water in a sauce pan add rose syrup & sugar to it & give it a good mix & give it 1 boil, then add gelatin to it & cook it for 5 min till it starts sticking to the side..
- Bring this mix to room temperature while constantly stiring. If you do not stir the jelly will set, once it comes to room temperature pour it over the set panna cotta & refrigerate it for 3-4 hours till jelly sets well..
- Unmoul it & slice it & serve..
Place two crisps, a panna cotta and the meringue on each plate, with the syrup swirled around the edges. Garnish with an extra flower petal, if desired, then serve. Rose Strawberry Panna Cotta makes a stunning dessert for any occasion. It's made without gelatin and suitable for vegetarians. The panna cotta should come out easily.