Malai Kesar Pista kulfi. Kulfi Recipe – Kesar Pista Kulfi – Malai Kulfi – kulfi recipe – kulfi recipe with milk powder. #Pooja'skitchen #doodhicecream..pista kulfi with detailed photo and video recipe. a popular frozen traditional indian ice cream recipe prepared with milk cream and topped with dry fruits. an ideal indian dessert recipe which is denser and creamier than compared to the normal ice creams. there are several ways and flavours to the kulfi. Malai kulfi, kesar kulfi are the most popular flavors of kulfi. Traditionally kulfi is made by reducing full fat milk and then your choice of nuts ,sugar and flavors are I made this kesar pista malai Kulfi by reducing the milk first and then added some home made mawa in it to give thickness,body and texture.
Kesar Pista Malai Kulfi is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Add sugar and boil for a few minutes till the sugar dissolves. You can cook Malai Kesar Pista kulfi using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malai Kesar Pista kulfi
- It’s 2 ltr of full fat milk.
- Prepare As required of Dry fruits – Pista.
- You need Few of Kesar strands.
- You need 2 cups of Sugar.
Pour the milk in kulfi moulds and deep freeze. Pista Kulfi Recipe, Learn how to make Pista Kulfi (absolutely delicious recipe of Pista Kulfi ingredients and cooking method) Reduced milk flavoured with saffron, cardamom, pistachio and almonds, served chilled. To begin making the Kesar Pista Kulfi, we will first have to condense the milk. Add the powdered cardamoms and add the beaten cream.
Malai Kesar Pista kulfi instructions
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom vessel till it thickens..
- Soak Kesar in a small cup..
- When milk is done, Add sugar. Let it cook till sugar is dissolved in the milk. Bring to a boil..
- Now add the dry fruits and Kesar..
- Now it is done. Let the milk cook completely..
- Now take the kulfi mould and put the milk in each mould and keep it in the freezer for 6-8 hrs..
- Remove and de mould and serve the Malai Kesar Pista kulfi..
Blend the mixture well and fill into chilled kulfi moulds. For malai, boil milk in a thick bottomed vessel and allow cream to form keep stirring occasionally to prevent milk from. In a heavy bottomed vessel, heat milk. Soak saffron in warm milk and add it to the boiling milk. Put the flame to low and boil until the milk reduces to half.