Japanese baked cheesecake. Perfect Japanese Cheesecake / cotton cheesecake recipe for a pillowy soft, light-as-air & heavenly I have spent weeks in baking this cheesecake by trying out different recipes and different techniques. Japanese Cheesecake is very popular outside of Japan. If you get a chance to visit Japan, I highly Baked Cheesecake is the typical cheesecake.
Open the oven door and close back up. This Japanese Cheesecake is the most requested Japanese recipe on Nagi's post 'Request A I like the fluffy texture of Japanese cheesecake. It is quite different from conventional baked cheesecake. You can have Japanese baked cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese baked cheesecake
- It’s 200 g of Cream cheese soften at room temperature.
- Prepare 100 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 50 g of flour.
- You need 200 ml of fresh cream.
- It’s 2 tbs of lemon juice.
- You need of [to make the base].
- Prepare 100 g of marie biscuit.
- Prepare 70 g of butter.
Cotton Cheesecake / Japanese Cheesecake is the perfect combination of sponge cake and cheesecake. This easy recipe with video has lots of tips and tricks. Japanese cheesecake is very different from regular cheesecake. It is cotton soft, light There is no baking soda or baking powder in the recipe as the egg white meringue will make the cake rise tall.
Japanese baked cheesecake step by step
- Preheat your oven at 180℃.
- [Prepare base] Line your baking tin with baking paper..
- Crush biscuit finely and melt butter.
- Mix the crushed biscuit and melted butter.
- Press the biscuit into the base of tin with the back of spoon. Put the tin in a refrigerator for 20 mins.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth and add sugar and keep beating until the color turns white and texture becomes fluffy..
- Add eggs and flour to the cream cheese and mix well.
- Add fresh cream and lemon juice and mix well.
- Before pouring the batter into the tin, sieve the batter.
- Put the tin in a preheated oven for 45 to 60 mins. The cake should be golden on the top but still slightly wobbly in the middle. Leave the cake to cool..
This Japanese Baked Cheesecake is super simple to make and is so deliciously rich and creamy, you'll be fighting with everyone over the last slice! The Japanese cheesecake not like a chiffon cake where you want the cake to re a lot and create lots of bubbles in the structure of the cake. It light but still creamy and the bubbles remain very tiny. "No-bake" cheesecakes are called rare cheesecakes in Japan. This recipe uses yogurt instead of heavy cream. Japanese-Style Rare "No-Bake" Cheesecake With Yogurt.