Recipe of rabri wali ice-cream. Vanilla Ice Cream Asaan, Simple aur Mazedar Recipe in Urdu Hindi RKK Ye hai meri asaan yet mazedar vanilla ice cream ki recipe. Ye wohi ice cream hai jo hum. Rabri recipe – a step by step post to make rabri the way its made traditionally.
Rabri is a popular north indian dessert made during festivals. Boil milk in a broad, heavy based, pan or broad non-stick pan over medium flame. Rabri recipe – Learn how to make rabadi with a very easy recipe by chef Maida Rahat at KFoods.com. You can have Recipe of rabri wali ice-cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Recipe of rabri wali ice-cream
- You need 1 kg of Milk.
- Prepare 250 g of Khoya.
- You need to taste of Sugar according.
- It’s to taste of Dry fruit according.
Rabri Recipe – a sweet dish popular in Pakistan and India. It is made with milk, khoya, sugar and cardamom. See how to make rabadi here and sweeten your dining tables and parties. This adds the long, rich lachha malai (layers of cream) in the rabri.
Recipe of rabri wali ice-cream instructions
- Firstly take 1kg milk in a pan. Put that pan on burner And put that khoya in the pan and mix well..
- Boil that milk upto 1/2 an hour until milk become condensed. Then add sugar according to taste. Stop the burner..
- Now add dry fruit and leave for cool. Then put this material in freezer. Wait for freezing..
- Now our ice cream with burfi is ready..
Rabri Recipe, Learn how to make Rabri (absolutely delicious recipe of Rabri ingredients and cooking method) About Rabri Recipe Rabdi Recipe: Rabri is a milk based, delicious Indian dessert made on festivals and special, celebratory occasions in Indian homes. It is a simple Indian dessert made with. Rabri recipe with video and step by step photos. Rabri also known as rabdi is a sweet dish made by condensing milk along with sugar and cardamom powder.