Baked kesar pista rabri cheesecake. ABOUT Baked kesar pista rabri cheesecake RECIPE. No boiling of milk just mixing of simple ingredients turn to this amazing. Kesar Pista Rabri is a delicious and yummilicious dish which is one of the popular dish of UP.
Restaurant style Kesar Pista Rabri is liked by everyone and is easily available at almost every restaurant. Rose rabri recipe with step by step pictures and video. I always have a sentiment to start anything new with a sweet and this gas stove is no exception 🙂 Peak summer is here, so here's my recipe of rabri Kesar-pista Kulfi which you can make easily at home and enjoy it without going out.. You can have Baked kesar pista rabri cheesecake using 21 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked kesar pista rabri cheesecake
- It’s of Layer-1.
- You need 2 packets of digestive biscuits.
- It’s 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s of For rabri —.
- It’s 500 ml. of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 pack of rabri.
- It’s of For Rabri phirni—.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need of Cardmon powder.
- You need of Second layer—.
- You need 1/2 cup of of rabri phirni.
- It’s 3 drops of pista milk mix.
- You need 7-8 of rasgulla.
- You need of For 3rd layer—.
- You need of Remaining phirni.
- Prepare of Saffron strands soaked in milk.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- It’s of Fruits for garnish.
Stay safe, stay home. (jump to recipe). This cake came to be because a friend happened to order Kesar Pista Kulfi (Indian ice cream infused with saffron and ground pistachios, chilled in an earthen pot) without realizing the consequences of her actions. You see, I expressed my interest to bring dessert to a Diwali party and the Kesar Pista (Kesar = Saffron, Pista = Pistachio) ice cream had already been ordered. See great recipes for Kesar pista falooda, Pista Falooda too!
Baked kesar pista rabri cheesecake instructions
- Crush biscuits and add melted butter.
- Mix them finely.
- Take loose bottom pan and transfer biscuit mix in it and press with fingers or bowl.
- Keep in freeze for set.
- For rabri —.
- Take milk and add rabri mix in it and boil it.
- Stir continuously then add rice flour and cook.
- Add Cardmon powder and essence.
- Then take mixi and add curd and milkmaid and blend it finely.
- Divide it in two parts.
- For 2nd layer–.
- Take 1 part of it and add pista mix.
- Stir and mix finely.
- Pour it upon biscuit layer and bake it for 10 min.at 180 degree.
- For 3rd layer—.
- Take out mould from oven Take remaining phirni and add soaked saffron.
- Arrange rasgulla on pista layer.
- Cover it with saffron mix.
- And bake again for 10 min..
- When it ready Let it cool.
- Our phirni cheesecake is ready.
- Cool it in freeze.
- Take whipped cream and garnish it as desired with cream and fruits.
Thick, creamy, rich and delicious with a refreshing lemony sweetness! Serve the Basundi as part of a dessert along with Badam Elaichi Kulfi Recipe With Condensed Milk , Pista ice cream and Falooda to make a quick Indian sundae. In a medium bowl, combine the biscuit crumbs and cashews. You will rarely find someone who doesn't like rich and creamy shahi rabri (shahi rabdi) having nice aromatic flavor of kesar (saffron), and elaichi (cardamom). This recipe uses traditional cooking methodology to prepare nice and thick rabri that has delicious small pieces of solidified milk cream.