Peanut and coconut bar/chikki. Enjoy Planters Nuts For Your Next Snack. What is Peanut Coconut Jaggery Bars? Peanut coconut jaggery bars (chikki) are traditional Indian sweets.
Chikki recipe – Learn to make peanut chikki with video & easy step by step photos. Chikki is a traditional Indian sweet candy made with jaggery and peanuts or sesame seeds. It is one of the most loved sweet snack across India. You can have Peanut and coconut bar/chikki using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut and coconut bar/chikki
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of peanut.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of desiccated coconut.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter or ghee.
Like most kids, mine too love peanut chikki. During our every visit to India either my mom or MIL makes these as my kids love them. If you follow these steps, the chikki will come out just perfect everytime. Hope you guys enjoy this homemade peanut chikki.
Peanut and coconut bar/chikki instructions
- In a pan dry roast peanut on low flame and keep stirring so that peanuts gets roasted uniformly and do not burn.Once the peanuts starts to separate it's skin, turn off the flame and cool completely and peel off the skin and keep aside..
- In a pan, add sugar and when sugar is completely melted then add butter. Stir it until the sugar and butter mix and take of the flame..
- Now add desiccated coconut mix nicely until the thread are formed..
- After that add roasted peanuts and mix it..
- Now transfer into greased mould or flat and keep aside for 10 to 15 min..
- Allow to cool for a minute, and when it's still warm cut into pieces..
- Serve peanut coconut chikki once cooled completely or you can store it..
The exposure of our professionals in the field is clubbed with the in-depth. Our Products – Manufacturer of Coconut Burfi, Sweet Chikki and Peanut Bar from Madurai chikki recipe groundnut chikki or shengdana chikki with step by step photo and video recipe. the recipe of chikki is very straightforward and it begins with preparing a hot jaggery syrup with the brown jaggery. typically jaggery would melt by itself when heated but it can be triggered with by adding some water. later it is mixed with roasted peanuts and transferred to. Peanut chikki recipe with step by step photos – winter special sweet of crisp peanut brittle. Sharing one more Makar Sankranti special sweet made from peanuts.