Peanut chaat icecream cone. So if you feel like celebrating, this recipe is so easy, and best of all. During this lockdown somewhere we all are missing the street food. So, I brought to you a very innovative recipe i.e. "Paneer Tikka Cone Chaat".
It is rich in protein and is a Add chilli powder, roasted jeera powder, chaat masala and fresh lemon juice to taste. Toss well. (You can increase or decrease it according to your preferences). Try these ice cream cone tricks from the Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. You can have Peanut chaat icecream cone using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut chaat icecream cone
- Prepare 1 of and half cup peanut.
- You need 1 of small tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of small oniaon finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masaala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4-5 of icecream cones.
Using a small spatula, spread marshmallow crème on the outside rim of a sugar cone. Ice Cream Cones Recipe & Video. This Ice Cream Cone recipe uses a crepe-like batter to produce a cone that is a cross between a sugar cone and a crepe. You can cook the batter on a griddle or in a nonstick saute pan over medium-low heat.
Peanut chaat icecream cone instructions
- First in a pressure cooker add peanuts,then add sufficient water, salt and turmeric powder. Cooked until 3 whistles on medium flame.Then drain all the water from boiled peanuts and let it cool down..
- Now take these boiled peanuts in a big bowl,then add chopped tomatoes,onion and coriander leaves.Mix all ingredients well.Now add chaat masala,roasted cumin powder and lemon juice.Mix well.peanut chaat is ready..
- For serving – take one icecream cone apply 1 tsp tomato sauce all over. Now add small portion of peanut chaat.repeat this process and make more cones like this.Serve immediately..
Pouring ice cream into an already moving container ensures that it will not freeze to the bottom or sides This ice cream is absolutely the best when made exactly as written! These ice cream cone cupcakes are an old favorite that I've been making since I was a kid. Find ice cream cone stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This is such a super simple ice cream recipe- only the ingredients you see here are involved.