Thandai kulfi. Thandai kulfi recipe with step by step photos. Sharing a very very tasty rich and creamy thandai To make thandai kulfi recipe first let us prepare the thandai masala. If you are intending to store.
Start boiling milk in a heavy bottom pot. Once boiled, lower the flame and keep on simmer. Stir constantly so as it does not stick to the bottom. You can have Thandai kulfi using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thandai kulfi
- It’s 5_6 tbsp of thandai masala paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kewra water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 250 gm of Full cream milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup (melted) of Khoya.
Add the thandai paste and mix well. And this thandai kulfi recipe is the easiest of them all. The reason behind this is that you need just Unmould the thandai kulfi, roll it in chopped almonds and pistachios, and serve! If you love kulfi and thandai as well then these recipes are all you need for a delightful weekend!
Thandai kulfi instructions
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottomed pan. Mix thandai masala paste,condensed milk,melted Khoya. Let it boil..
- Then take cornflour in a small bowl mix with cold milk and make a smooth paste and pour it in to the pan slowly. Continue stirring until it become smooth and thick.now turn off the gas. Mix kewra water. Let it slightly cool. Then serve.
Thandai is not just good for health but it is seriously tasty as well. Thandai recipe with step by step photos and video – This is an easy recipe of refreshing thandai drink for the Holi festival. It is a traditional drink, popular in the northern parts of India. Its made with a mix of. Thandai is an Indian cold drink prepared with a mixture of almonds, fennel seeds, watermelon kernels, rose petals, pepper, vetiver seeds, cardamom, saffron, milk and sugar.