Malai Kulfi (from leftover rice). Creamy and delicious Malai Kulfi is the perfect homemade treat! This eggless Indian ice cream is flavored with cardamom, dried milk solids and nuts! You may insert a popsicle stick in the kulfi while freezing it, in India we always get kulfi on the sticks from the local.
Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Almond Malai Kulfi Recipe, Learn how to make Almond Malai Kulfi (absolutely delicious recipe of Condensed milk, saffron, dry fruits are teamed together, chilled and served in a matki. You can have Malai Kulfi (from leftover rice) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malai Kulfi (from leftover rice)
- Prepare 3/4-Cup of leftover rice.
- Prepare 6 of parle gluco biscuit.
- Prepare 1/4-Cup of roasted Almond flakes.
- You need 4-tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2-tbsp of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2-Cup of homemade malai / cream.
This Almond Malai Kulfi recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. finally, garnish matka malai kulfi with chopped nuts and serve chilled. notes: firstly, boil the milk on medium flame else there are chances for milk to burn. also, add condensed milk instead of sugar to make more creamy malai kulfi. additionally, add nuts of your choice to make it more nutritious. Malai kulfi, kesar kulfi are the most popular flavors of kulfi. Traditionally kulfi is made by reducing full fat milk and then your choice of nuts ,sugar and flavors are added and then it is set in aluminium or earthen ware molds.
Malai Kulfi (from leftover rice) step by step
- Add 2-tbsp milk in rice and grind into smooth paste now add soaked gluco biscuit in 2-tbsp milk,malai & condensed milk grind again in smooth puree.Transfer in bowl add roasted Almond flakes mix well.
- Pour kulfi mixture in kulfi mould and freeze for 5-6 hrs..
- Yummy mouth watering kulfi is ready to serve. Unmould and Serve in plate sprinkle Almond flakes..
But their are few different ways to thicken it,You can use rabdi ,add condensed. Welcome Summers by eating Malai Kulfi 🙂 Malai Kulfi made instantly at home. I can eat them any season. In childhood days, mom used to take me For some reason, I used to just eat kulfi and no falooda till date I just enjoy kulfi but not with falooda. Also, we used to enjoy pio wala who use to sell.