Rabri kulfi. Rabri Kulfi is traditional Indian Icecream. Rabri is a sweet, condensed-milk,made by boiling milk on low heat for a long time until it becomes dense and. In this video we make Delicious Rabri Kulfi make by Milk and Bread.
Thank you for watching please subscribe and like. Song : inner light Music by Kevin Macleod YouTube. Rabri (IAST: Rabaḍī) is a sweet, condensed-milk-based dish, originating from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk on low heat for a long time until it becomes dense and changes its colour to off-white or pale yellow. You can have Rabri kulfi using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rabri kulfi
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 3 of bread slice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 5 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 5 of cashew.
- It’s 5 of almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
Jaggery, spices, and nuts are added to it to give it flavor. Kulfi made this way with rabri tastes too good and you cannot compare it with the kulfi you get But the addition of cream was a clever one and I thought why not add cream in rabri and prepare malai. Boil milk in a broad, heavy based, pan or broad non-stick pan over medium flame. How to make Phal Mai Rabri Kulfi.
Rabri kulfi instructions
- First cut the edges of the bread slices and put them into the blender and made crumb out of it. Take a bowl add milk powder and water and mix it and make a lump free paste. Now keep them aside..
- Take a kadahi and add milk into it and boil it in medium flame for 4-5 min..
- Now lower the flame and add bread crumbs and milk powder mixture and mix them well. Continuously stir it in low flame for 7-8 mins now add chopped cashew nuts and almonds mix them well and again stir it for 2 mins. Now add ghee and cardamom powder. And switch off the flame..
- Let it cool completely. Now pour this mixture into kulfi mould or small tea cups and cover it with aluminium foil or you can use empty milk packet to cover it and put it into refrigerator for 7-8 hours. Demould it and enjoy this yummy kulfi with your mom..
Exquisite, Heavenly & Satisfying!…» Rabri Kulfi with mango is traditionally prepared by evaporating milk, adding Khoya. The semi condensed mix is then frozen with mango. Among the sweet delicacies are imarti, jalebi served with chilled rabri, sohan halwa, kulfi and moong ki daal ka halwa soaked in pure desi ghee. Rabri is a popular north indian dessert made during festivals. Visit Times Food and learn how to make yummy semiya kheer Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time and required ingredients.