Malai kulfi. What makes my malai kulfi so delicious? The addition of heavy cream, khoya (dried milk solids) and The kulfi would come out easily. You may insert a popsicle stick in.
In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. You can cook Malai kulfi using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Malai kulfi
- It’s 1 ltr of full cream milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- You need 8-10 of cashewnut finely chopped.
It is popularly found at beaches in India. Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but Malai Kulfi recipe – How to make Malai Kulfi. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and sugar. It is flavored with cardamom powder and chopped nuts.
Malai kulfi step by step
- Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it not stick to the bottom of the pan simmer the milk until it is reduced to half.
- Now add sugar, finely chopped cashewnut and green cardamom powder and stir very well cook the milk in a medium flame till it is reduced to 1/4 of original quantity.
- Stir it continue now milk is ready to make kulfi now off the flame and keep the milk aside for cooling down..
- Now pour the mixture in kulfi moulds place to moulds in a refrigerator and let it get set for about 7-8 hours or overnight.
- Now malai kulfi is ready to serve unmould the kulfi and serve chilled..
Kulfi is best described as Indian-style ice cream. However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. Malai kulfi has a much lesser calorie content than vanilla ice cream.