Milk peda / The Indian traditional sweet/ and iftaar prty Dessert 👌. This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine. Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. Ingredients and preferred types of dessert vary by region.
More Diwali Sweets Recipes Rasgulla Rasmalai Gulab jamun Mysore pak. Boil a litre of milk in a wok and stir while boiling it. Cook until it reaches to its thicker consistency and stirs in the interval on the high Lift a proportion of mixture and roll it. You can have Milk peda / The Indian traditional sweet/ and iftaar prty Dessert 👌 using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk peda / The Indian traditional sweet/ and iftaar prty Dessert 👌
- It’s 1 litre of Full cream Milk -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar (125grm) (heaped).
- It’s 1/2 of Cardmom powder – tsp.
Press it from the centre and the Peda is ready. Prepare all the Peda likewise and let them rest in the open air. Indian desserts are made with fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes. Here are some made predominantly with milk and milk products.
Milk peda / The Indian traditional sweet/ and iftaar prty Dessert 👌 instructions
- Take a litar of full cream Milk and add it in a wok. Cook until it boils and cook while continuously strirring it in the intervals on the high flame..
- Stir it while touching the spatula to the bottom so that it won't burn from the bottom. Cook the milk until it reaches to its thicker consistency. Turn the flame to medium and scratch it from the pan using a spatula. Add a 1/2 cup sugar to it and a 1/2 to cardmom powder..
- Stir And cook for 5 mnt from the low medium flame. The milk has become thick and 45 mnt acquired to make it thick..
- Cool down The mixture in a separate plate. Apply some ghee on ur plam.
- Lift a proportion of mixture and roll it.press it from the centre and the peda is ready..
- Prepare all the peda likewise. Leave them in the open air for 3 to 4 hours to set and later on serve it..
This delicious gulab jamun dessert consists of dumplings traditionally made of thickened or reduced milk, soaked in rose flavored sugar syrup. popular and traditional indian sweet recipe is the milk peda or doodh peda recipe known for its taste and flavour. i have shared quite a few milk-based dessert finally, i request you to check my other indian sweets recipes collection with this recipe post of milk peda recipe. it mainly includes recipes. This peda recipe made with khoya or mawa is one of the popular Indian sweets. You will get milk peda Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. Traditionally peda recipe is To make this doodh peda recipe, you can use traditionally made mawa or even the instant khoya. Doodh Peda is an easy Indian sweet recipe made with condensed milk and milk powder and flavored with cardamom and pistachios.