Indian desserts paneer kheer with jelebi. Shahi Khir is a dessert fit for the kings, hence the name. Shahi means rich, royal…The abundance of dry fruits and Panir in this Kheer make it a rich..payasam/ Paneer kheer Recipe/Dessert/healthy sweet/kheer with Indian cottage cheese. Hi Friends, Very yummy , easy and quick Dessert for you all.
Enjoy "Royal Indian Dessert" – Mango Kheer With Jalebi. Hope you all like this recipe. All you need is paneer and milk along with some dry fruits. You can have Indian desserts paneer kheer with jelebi using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian desserts paneer kheer with jelebi
- It’s of Paneer kheer.
- It’s 1 of . 2½cup Milk.
- Prepare 2 of . 1cup Pander.
- It’s 3 of . 1cup sugar.
- Prepare 4 of . Saffron (optional).
- It’s 5 of . ½cup Dry fruites (kaju,almond,pistachios etc.).
- It’s of Jelebi.
- Prepare 1 of . 1cup Split urad dal.
- You need 2 of . 2tbsp All purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of . Foodcoloure (red,orrange.opt.).
- You need 4 of . Oil for fry.
- You need of For sugar syrap.
- Prepare 1 of . 3cups Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of . Cardamam.
- You need 3 of . Lamon.
Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious. Recipes for Indian desserts like halva, seviyan, sevian, kheer, srikhand, shrikand, mango icecream. Keep paneer immersed in hot water until soft.
Indian desserts paneer kheer with jelebi step by step
- For paneer kheer we boiled 2½cup milk until it reduce ⅓cup.and cardamam 2/3.next we need 1cup paneer scramble..
- When reduce milk add paneer scramble and add sugar..
- Sweet of the gas and add dry fruites now ready to eat…
- For jelebi we need 1cup split urad dal. Soaked 4hour minimum. Grind in smooth paste..
- Now sweet on the flam add oil for fry..and add coloure pour the better in plastic bag.slowly shape jelebi design..
- Now its ready to eat and ready to assamble the this.
Grate it or crumble it as fine as possible. Indian Desserts , Chenna and Paneer Recipes. Paneer is a handy ingredient in the preparation of sweets as well. The most famous traditional favourite kheer recipe in India is Rice Kheer which is made for special occasions like. Jalebi aking takes some practice and patience.