Mango kulfi with rabri. Kulfi is made with rabri which is quite famous in India. Rabri is prepared by reducing milk. Stuffed mango kulfi is mango ice cream stuffed with rabri.
Mango rebdi kulfi with step by step photos and instructions- Rabri Kulfi with mango is traditionally prepared by evaporating milk, adding Khoya. It is garnished with cardamom powder, basil leaves. The semi condensed mix is then frozen with mango. You can cook Mango kulfi with rabri using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango kulfi with rabri
- Prepare 1/2 ltr of full cream milk.
- It’s 4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of milk powder.
- Prepare as needed of dry fruits for garnish.
Mango kulfi recipe or stuffed mango kulfi recipe is a delicious ice cream recipe. Kulfi is made with rabri which is quite famous in India. Rabri is prepared by reducing milk. *Spread Rabdi on slice, again a slice on top of rabdi, then spread Rabdi again. *Form as many layers you can till the last slice of mango *Once mango are done, wrap the set mango kulfi tight like. This recipe is as easy as it can get.
Mango kulfi with rabri instructions
- Method:- In a pan boil milk and stir continuaslly until it half add sugar, cardamom powder put it for cool. Take a mango cut of the top and remove it's seed with the help of spoon fill the rabri in place of seed,cover the top of mango with it's part that we cut previously and then cover full mango with cling rap or foil paper.put it in refrigerator for chilled 6-8 hours..
- Now peel the mango with the help of knife and cut it into pieces and garnish with dry fruits.Mango rabri kulfi is ready✌..
Mango kulfi n rabri kulfi Ingredients- Milk My grandma and mom would set rabdi in ice cube trays with teeli or toothpick and make instant kulfi at home. All that you needed was milk, dry fruits and some kesar. The same treatment was given to mangoes but with additional khoya or bread to balance the water content of the fruit and to not make the kulfi more icy but creamy. Mango kulfi Recipe with step by step photos.