Non fermented chocolate Dosa with ice cream and chocolate sauce. Cocoa Hot Fudge Sauce-just simple ingredients make this family favorite topping. I don't always have chocolate In case of an emergency, I wanted to have a good recipe to make Hot Fudge Sauce using cocoa. Store in container in the refrigerator.
These are ingredients you more than likely always have on hand. Try this once and you will never buy store Combine sugar, cocoa, and salt in small saucepan. Add enough water to make stirable consistency. You can have Non fermented chocolate Dosa with ice cream and chocolate sauce using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Non fermented chocolate Dosa with ice cream and chocolate sauce
- It’s 250 grams of chocolate cake mix.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- It’s 100 gm of melted butter.
- You need 1 packet of Vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare as needed of Hershey's chocolate sauce.
No chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream or no chocolate dessert. its going to be the simple rajma chawal and kulfi…. This is quick ice cream If you have ready pomegranate juice. or else you have to make the pomegranate juice. I have adapted nigella lawson's pomegranate ice cream recipe from. I make different toppings so we can enjoy our favorite snack-ice cream sundaes.
Non fermented chocolate Dosa with ice cream and chocolate sauce instructions
- Take cake mix in a bowl.add water and melted butter. Mix well to make batter like Dosa. (Add little more if required 1tbsp at a time).
- Take a non stick pan. Pour batter and spread to make thin Dosa. Cook for 30 seconds or untill cooked. Flip the Dosa and cook on other side for 10-20 seconds..
- Fold the Dosa on serving plate. Put a scoop full of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle some chocolate sauce to garnish. Serve hot and chilled…
Add the sugar, cream and corn syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. The weird combination of chocolate and idlis was not the only one. Our chocolate sauce is easily made in just minutes with just six pantry ingredients. Serve with the ice cream of your choice and chocolate sauce (recipe follows).