Leftover sweets turns into Mawa kulfi. First crush the leftover peda or sweet and keep aside. Fill the kulfi mixture in kulfi moulds, and put them for one hour in refrigerator.after one hour kulfi is liittle bit set. Taste this amazing yet easy to make kulfi recipe. #mawa #kulfi #recipes.
This kulfi is made with sweetened whole milk, condensed milk, cream and mangoes. Kulfi is a popular Indian dessert that is common not only throughout India, but the Middle East, Sri Because the kulfi is not whipped, it creates a dense texture. Kulfi is commonly flavored with Pour the ice cream mixture into molds or bowls, or into one large bowl and freeze it until it is almost set. You can cook Leftover sweets turns into Mawa kulfi using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover sweets turns into Mawa kulfi
- Prepare 8-10 pieces of Any Mawa/khoya sweets.
- It’s 5 of kajukatli.
- It’s 2 of Milkcakes.
- Prepare 3 of Pedas.
- Prepare 1 liter of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. Kulfi has similarities to ice cream in appearance and taste; however it is denser and creamier. Put a serving of your leftover ground tofu in a tortilla, along with black beans, chopped peppers This dinner is similar to a rice bowl, replacing the rice with raw veggies, which eliminates turning on the Sloppy joes are a quintessential summer dinner. Simply stir in some barbecue sauce into a serving of.
Leftover sweets turns into Mawa kulfi instructions
- First take a bowl or plate then take all leftover sweets which you have I use kaju katli,peda & Milkmaid..
- Heat the pan add 1 ltr milk for boil in low flame, boil till quantity gets half..
- Through hands crumble all leftover sweets in small tiny pieces..
- When milk gets half & thick add crumble pieces of sweets & stir continuously in low flame..
- Add cardamom powder in it, stir continuously when it looks like thick creamy texture off the flame & wait till it gets cool..
- If you have kulfi mould fill it or in a steel glass fill it & wrap through foil paper & freeze for overnight or 7 to 8 hrs..
- Mawa kulfi is ready to serve..
- Note:This recipe is made without sugar, jaggery and ghee..
Mango kulfi recipe with video & step by step photos – Kulfi is an Indian ice cream made with milk, sugar and other flavoring ingredients. Mango kulfi can be made from scratch by evaporating the milk for long time and then cooling it down then adding the mango pulp. punching it into Google Translate. Another version of kulfi uses bread crumbs and milk powder (mawa). The version I chose which is Kulfi is often prepared in individual portions on sticks like traditional ice cream. If you don't have Mango Saffron kulfi thats perfect in warmer months.