Mango Shahi Tukda (fusion Indian dessert) 💛. Shahi Tukda or Shahi Toast is a royal dessert straight from the culinary utopia of Hyderabad. Made by deep frying the bread, Soaking it in milk syrup and. Shahi Tukda is a Royal Dessert.
Shahi Tukda – Double Ka Meetha – Indian Bread Pudding – Sweet Dessert Recipe By Ruchi Bharani. Shahi Bread Tukda by Harneet Kaur Bhusari. Hyderabadi Shahi Tukda – Double Ka Meetha Recipe – Dessert Recipe – Khana Peena Aur Cinema – Varun. You can have Mango Shahi Tukda (fusion Indian dessert) 💛 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Shahi Tukda (fusion Indian dessert) 💛
- You need 6 slices of White bread slices.
- It’s 3/4 of + 1/4 cup Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of mango pulp.
- It’s 2-3 pods of Cardamom crushed.
- You need 1 litre of Full cream milk.
- It’s 15-20 strands of Saffron.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Rose Water.
- It’s of Slivers of almonds, grated coconut and pistachios to garnish.
Indian Desserts Indian Sweets Just Desserts Indian Food Recipes Delicious Desserts Mango Dessert Recipes Party Desserts Mango Panna Cotta Shahi tukra is a dish that is fit for a king. This dish actually belonged to the Nawabi food menu. This dessert is very famous in North India and is a. Most of the essentially Indian desserts featured smooth and silky blends of milk and its other Our old favourites get a fruity makeover.
Mango Shahi Tukda (fusion Indian dessert) 💛 instructions
- Cut the corners of bread slices and cut the slices diagonally.Heat water in a pan and add 1/2 cup of sugar to it..
- Add cardamom to the water.Let it boil for 6-8 minutes. Remove the pan from heat and keep aside..
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan.When it comes to a boil, add saffron and rose water and reduce the heat and let it simmer till it reduce to half..
- Keep stirring in between. Add sugar and mango pulp. Thicken it a little more..
- Wipe bread slices in sugar syrup for 5-10 seconds (or more if you like softer version)..
- Keep them on the serving plate.Top with the reduced milk. Garnish with almonds, grated coconut and pistachios slivers. Mango Shahi Tukda is ready. Enjoy 😊..
One of our top chefs, Marut Sikka creates a shahi tukda layered Desserts-in-a-jar are all the rage! Some desserts just aren't for sharing and for those you have mithai. Shahi Tukda is a dessert with origins in India's Muslim culture. White bread is deep fried and then drowned in a sea of rabdi, or condensed milk pudding infused with cardamom. The milk soaks into the bread, creating a ravishing dessert experience that you will not want to miss.