Kesar Mawa kulfi. Kulfi is an Indian dessert made by boiling milk till it thickens and then adding sugar and other flavors The most common ingredients added to the kulfi are saffron, cardamom, pistachios, almonds, rose. Kulfi recipe with step by step photos. Easy recipe of delicious kulfi made with khoya.
To begin making the Kesar Pista Kulfi, we will first have to condense the milk. Rich creamy kulfi topped with falooda and rose syrup is a dessert which finds a place at every Indian buffet counter. Malai kulfi, kesar kulfi are the most popular flavors of kulfi. You can cook Kesar Mawa kulfi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kesar Mawa kulfi
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of full cream milk.
- You need 1 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cheena.
- You need 7 tbsp of sugar powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kesar milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of spoon cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 of lit milk.
- It’s 7-8 tbsp / as per your taste of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pista and almonds for garnishing.
I made this kesar pista malai Kulfi by reducing the milk first and then added some home made mawa in it to give thickness,body and texture. In a heavy bottomed vessel, heat milk. Soak saffron in warm milk and add it to the boiling milk. Put the flame to low and boil until the milk reduces to half.
Kesar Mawa kulfi step by step
- First take a pan add ghee add milk boil it..when comes a boil add milk powder cook 3 min in slow flame then add chenna mix well.
- Then add sugar powder and Kesar milk cook till became a dough..
- Your Kesar Mawa is ready…then take a another pan add milk boil it then add Kesar Mawa cook slow flame..
- Then cook 5 min and add sugar….then cook till thick consistency.it will take 6 to 8 min..
- Then cool it..pour this better in your favourite moulds and garnish dry fruits freeze for 10 hour.
Kesar Badam Kulfi Recipe with step by step pictures. According to Wikipedia : Kulfi was traditionally prepared by evaporating sweetened and flavoured milk via slow cooking, with almost continuous. Are you looking for simple way to make kesar kulfi ? Kulfi is a popular Indian flavoured frozen dessert made with milk. It is generally taken during summer as a dessert.