Thandai panna cotta fusion style. A wonderful fusion where Indian Thandai meets Italian Pannacotta and hence becomes Thandai Pannacotta. It is bursting with the flavours of thandai in the smooth silky cream which is set using agar. Since they are meeting at the festival of colours, Holi, so an array of colours is there to celebrate their meeting.
What Makes up this Panna Cotta Recipe. Wishing you all Happy Chhoti Holi with this Fusion dessert, Thandai Pannacotta. Panna Cotta is an Italian dessert meaning cooked cream. You can cook Thandai panna cotta fusion style using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thandai panna cotta fusion style
- It’s 1 cup of whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1 of dried rose (petals).
- You need 1/2 cup of white chocolate.
- You need 2 tbsp of Saffron milk.
- It’s as needed of Silver foil for garnish (eating foil).
- You need 2 tbsp of thandai powder.
A well set Panna cotta will demould immediately. Thandai Panna Cotta with Strawberry and Mango Coulis is everything you want a summer dessert to be. It is light, creamy, cold, sweet, fruity and definitely exotic. It's not just the thandai (Indian spiced almond milk) that makes this exotic.
Thandai panna cotta fusion style step by step
- Boil the both the cream then add thandai mix and let it be cook till thicken..
- 2nd step melt the chocolate and make chocolate ganache with cream. We are using a white chocolate as Substitute of agar agar..
- Now sieve the thandai panna cota mix into the ganache and mix nycly. Now mix saffron milk in left white chocolate ganache..
- Transfer the mix into the mould in which shape you want and freeze it for 1 hour.take out from mould slowly and pour some white chocolate ganache..
- Garnish with crushed dried rose petals on sides.white chocolate pieces and silver foil..
- Enjoy the thandai panna cota in any festival with your friends and family..
The festival of Holi is incomplete without thandai, how about the idea of making a dessert with it! Thandai Panna Cotta is an easy-to-make Fusion recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends this Holi and impress your guests. I am sure your friends and family will be impressed when you serve them fusion desserts like Thandai Cheesecake, Chocolate Cinnamon Gujiya or Thandai Panna Cotta! Wish you all a very Happy Holi!. Thandai Panna Cotta by La Petit Chef..