Kulfi malai(Indian frozen dessert)#icecreamfanatic. Malai kulfi is one of the family favorites. I is easy and delicious kesar Malai Kulfi recipe made without condensed milk or mawa (khoya). Kulfi is basically frozen rabri and malai kulfi is the most basic kulfi.
Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Indian Desserts, Indian Sweets, Indian Food Recipes, Sorbet, Fried Fish Recipes, Frozen Desserts, Ice Cream Recipes, Trifle, Street Food. Malai Kulfi – Cook With Manali. You can have Kulfi malai(Indian frozen dessert)#icecreamfanatic using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kulfi malai(Indian frozen dessert)#icecreamfanatic
- Prepare 2 litres of milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweet condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamon powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of custard powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of saffron.
- It’s 1 bowl of dry nuts,i used pistachios and almonds.
Creamy and delicious Malai Kulfi is the perfect homemade treat! This eggless Indian ice cream is flavored with cardamom, dried. It is super yummy & so easy to prepare. Prepare this beauty this #ramadan and.
Kulfi malai(Indian frozen dessert)#icecreamfanatic instructions
- Bring the milk to boil in a non stick pan.boil it for 6 minutes.
- Add in the sweet condensed milk and stir.keep heat on medium.
- Add in the cardamon powder and the saffron.
- Now chop the nuts into smaller pieces and add into the milk and mix.
- Mix the custard powder into half a cup of milk and gradually add it in whilst stirring the milk.
- Switch off heat and let this cool a bit.then pour into moulds of your preference, we use plastic glasses or clay pots or kulfi glasses..
- Cover with an aluminum foil to avoid freezer smell getting into the kulfi.put a wooden ice stick in the centre of each glass and set them in freezer.
- It takes 5 hours -7 hours for kulfi to completely set.serve removed from the glass on a clean plate or give a kulfi glass to your children.. Its just delicious yet very healthy until the last bite.
Kulfi Malai Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. The recipie is listed in Pakistani Sweet Dishes. Almond Malai Kulfi Recipe, Learn how to make Almond Malai Kulfi (absolutely delicious recipe of Condensed milk, saffron, dry fruits are teamed together, chilled and served in a matki. This Almond Malai Kulfi recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine.