Kunufa sweet dessert desi Indian style. Arabic dessert Kunafa, homemade with Indian ingredients from Slau Kitchen. KUNAFA is a traditional Arabic dessert made with thin shredded Lachcha Semai (Vermicelli). Layered with Sweet milk based syrup, and typically layered with. #kunafa #sweet #food #arabsweet Kunafa with cream. kunafa with kushta. kunafa creamy. kunafa recipe in urdu& hindi Ingredients.
This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine. Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. Ingredients and preferred types of dessert vary by region. You can have Kunufa sweet dessert desi Indian style using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kunufa sweet dessert desi Indian style
- Prepare 2 ltr of full fat milk.
- You need 1 small bowl of thin minced mix dryfrurits.
- Prepare 1 medium bowl of thin vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 small bowl of condensed milk.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of cashew nut powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of kewra essence.
- You need 2 tsp of pure ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of milk extra.
Dessert Recipes: One of India's most loved sweet, Gulab Jamun is there for every celebration. Warm your winter with this recipe that is sure to delight even the pickiest of dessert eaters! Halwa made Pakistani style with grated carrot, condensed milk, nuts and. They have an array of exotic tea collection and they also have dessert gift packs.
Kunufa sweet dessert desi Indian style step by step
- Heat the pan with pure ghee now vermicelli rost for 5 min now add 1 cup milk and 3tbsp sugar mix it well now turn off the flame keep it a side.
- Now take a thick bottomed skillet add milk now turn on the flame when when ur milk becomes half of the original quantity.
- Than add condensed milk (milk made),cashew nut powder, sugar, green cardamom powder stir it continuously bcz burnt it.
- When milk till becomes thick just like rabdi form than add kevara essences mix it nicely now reduce the flame.
- Now take a square shape bowl or tin grease with some oil or butter.
- Now keep it prepared half quantity vermicelli and spread it evenly now second layer rabdi spread evenly then sprinkle some chopped dry fruits.
- Again apply same process and top garnish with some chopped mix dryfrurits and keep it in fridge for 2 hours.
- Aftar 2 hours take out from the fridge and cut in to small pieces and serve.
Desserts in India are an essential part of any holiday or special occasion. Browse our selection of recipes, including banana fritters, rice pudding, mango ice cream and more. Shahi Falooda, A Traditional Indian Dessert. KUNAFA RECIPE – KUNAFA WITH CHEESE / ARABIC SWEET Kunafa is a very popular Arab sweet or Arabic dessert with cream Christmas is celebrated around the world in different style. Due to the less number of Christians in India, this festival is not celebrated.