Yakult and Bread Malai Kulfi. How to make bread makai kulfi. Check out the quick and easy way at food hour and treat your family with delicious bread malai kulfi. Malai kulfi is one of the family favorites. though I have posted some quick versions of kulfi, have not yet shared the traditional method of preparing kulfi.
Creamy and delicious Malai Kulfi is the perfect homemade treat! This eggless Indian ice cream is flavored with cardamom, dried milk solids and nuts! Oh I am so excited to share today's recipe because I really believe that I have finally found the perfect recipe for everyone's favorite malai kulfi! You can have Yakult and Bread Malai Kulfi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yakult and Bread Malai Kulfi
- Prepare 3 of Milk Bread slices.
- It’s 1 of Yakult light bottle.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milkmaid.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Amul fresh cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of Almonds slivered.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Pistachios slivered.
In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Kulfi Malai Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking.
Yakult and Bread Malai Kulfi instructions
- Gather all the ingredients mentioned at first. Make a fine powder of the bread slices using a dry grinding jar or a food processor..
- To this powdered bread, add Milkmaid and Fresh cream along with a bottle of Yakult..
- Finally, throw in some slivered almonds and pistachios. Mix well and fill in the kulfi moulds..
- Allow this to set in the freezer overnight..
- Enjoy these healthy and creamy homemade Kulfis with your families and friends..
The recipie is listed in Pakistani Sweet Dishes. Good recipe – this is much more authentic than the other one on this site with bread in it. Also I did not add the sugar – it was sweet enough with the condensed milk. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. Kulfi has similarities to ice cream in appearance and taste; however it is denser and creamier.