Rose flovored nutty malai kulfi recipe. Rose kulfi recipe by vyanjan bhartiya. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and sugar. It is flavored with cardamom powder and chopped nuts.
This eggless Indian ice cream is flavored with cardamom, dried milk solids and nuts! Oh I am so excited to share today's recipe because I really believe that I have finally found the perfect recipe for everyone's favorite malai kulfi! Kulfi recipe with step by step photos. You can have Rose flovored nutty malai kulfi recipe using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rose flovored nutty malai kulfi recipe
- It’s 2 cup of full fat milk.
- You need 1/2 of of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of organic sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coarse nut powder (dry roasted cashews, almonds, pistachios and grind to a coarse powder).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rose Syrup.
Easy recipe of delicious kulfi made with khoya. Add the kewra (pandanus or screwpine) water or rose water and crushed saffron. some aroma from the rose water is lost. but you can skip it. the flavor and aroma of cardamom and kesar also is. Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. traditionally kulfi recipes are always prepared by evaporating thick sweetened and flavoured milk. this evaporated milk is later furthermore, some important tips and considerations while preparing matka kulfi or malai kulfi recipe. firstly, i would heavily recommend using full cream milk for this recipe as it. However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned.
Rose flovored nutty malai kulfi recipe instructions
- Bring 1 3/4 cup of milk to boil and simmer for 15 mins..
- Then add sugar, condensed milk and continue to stir for another 5 mins..
- Then mix 1/4 cup milk with corn flour and make sure there is no lump.
- Add the corn flour slurry to the boiling milk and keep stirring on low heat.
- After 5 mins add nut powder and rose syrup and stir for 5 mins.
- Once it turns thick pouring consistency, switch off the stove and allow it to cool.
- Finally the pour it into a Kulfi mold and freeze overnight..
This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. Kulfi recipe – malai kulfi is a popular Indian ice cream dessert made with thickened milk, sugar,kesar and pista. It yields delicious and creamy kulfi icecream without the flavor of starch. Squeeze the condensed milk into a bowl and beat in the rosewater and pistachios.