Mawa gujhiya 👉 famous traditional sweet dessert. Gujiya/ Gujhiya or Gujia are a traditional North Indian dessert specially made for the festival like Holi and Diwali. Gujhiya are khoya/ Mawa (thickened milk), nuts, dry fruits and sugar filled pastries; flavored with cardamoms and deep fried. Gujiya is a traditional sweet, deep-fried, half-moon shaped dumpling.
Different regions of India have their own name and version of making gujia. Gujiya Recipe – About Gujiya Recipe: Gujiyas are sweet dumplings made of maida or flour and filled with a delightful khoya and dry fruits mixture and are popularly made in Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. Deep fried in ghee and dipped in a sugary syrup, this Indian dessert is commonly made during the festival of Holi. You can have Mawa gujhiya 👉 famous traditional sweet dessert using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mawa gujhiya 👉 famous traditional sweet dessert
- Prepare 500 gram of khoya (mawa).
- It’s 1 tsp of green cardamom.
- It’s 1 of small bowl thin minced mix dryfrurits.
- You need as needed of (cashew nut, almonds, pistachios, raisins).
- Prepare 250 gram of white flour (maida).
- Prepare As needed of cooking oil for deep frying (1 used pure ghee).
- It’s As needed of water.
- You need 1 of small bowl sugar pwd (more or less ur chioses).
The crisp outer layer cracks in the mouth for the sweet filling. Mawa ki Gujiya – Khoya Gujhiya Recipe in Microwave Gujiya prepared with mawa and powdered sugar is all time favorite sweet for Indians. Gujiya is special preparation made especially during the festive season of Holi. This mawa pastry is really tempting and appetizing to eat.
Mawa gujhiya 👉 famous traditional sweet dessert step by step
- In a mixing bowl put white flour and 2tbsp cooking oil mix with clean hand now add water little by little knead it make a stuff dough cover and rest for 30 min keep it aside..
- Heat the wok add khoya (mawa) saute till it become change nice golden in color..
- Now reduce the flame and transfer the large mixing bowl when cool down it add mix dry fruits,cardamom powder and sugar powder mix it well keep it a side..
- Now take a small portion of the dough make a ball shape then roll it make a puri shape then stuff the prepared mixture now apply some water in edge and lightly press its ends..
- Now drop in hot oil and deep fry it become crispy and nice golden in color..
- Now remove on a plate and turn off the flame and serve it now it is ready..
Gujiya is nothing but a sweet dumpling made with flour and stuffed with khoya. Having born in the southern part of India, when I grew up we never used to celebrate Holi and I have never heard of this sweet. Patishapta (Bengali Traditional Dessert) #cookpaddessert Patishapta is one of the popular dessert related to Bengali Tradition. It's very tasty and popular dessert, has made with very simple ingredients available in your local market.. Gujiya is not an overly sweet dish.