Thandai kulfi with jalebi. Demould the kulfi garnish with chopped pistachio & dry rose. The Kulfi and Jalebi Sundae is a dessert perfectly suited to the desi palate, pampering the diner with the richest flavours and most irresistible aromas! Thandai Recipe: Step by Step Easy Thandai Recipe for Holi.
Thandai is an Indian drink made with milk, nuts and spices like saffron, fennel. It's served especially during festival of Holi and is very refreshing. Thandai is made using a number of nuts and spices which are said to have a cooling effect on the body and hence the name "Thandai", which in Hindi. ठंडई कुल्फी रेसिपी- Learn how to make thandai kulfi Recipe step by step in Hindi. You can cook Thandai kulfi with jalebi using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thandai kulfi with jalebi
- It’s 1 and 1/2 cups of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of cornflour.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar heaped.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of thandai masala powder.
- It’s 5 of nos almonds.
- Prepare 5 of nos pista + few for garnish.
- Prepare 1 pinch of saffron.
- It’s of For jalebi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yogurt.
- It’s 5 tbsp of water, or as required.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of turmeric powder / haldi / yellow food colour, optional.
- Prepare of For sugar syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
Find all ingredients and method to cook ठंडई कुल्फी रेसिपी along with preparation & cooking time. ठंडई कुल्फी रेसिपी thandai kulfi Recipe. गर्मी के दिन में कुछ ठंडा और टेस्टी खाने का मन किसे नहीं करता। thandai recipe with step by step photos & video. easy recipe of refreshing thandai drink for holi festival. thandai is a traditional cooling drink popular in the northern parts of india. thandai is made with a mix of dry fruits, seeds and a few spices. Kesariya Thandai Recipe – Bottled Liquid Thandai Concentrate Recipe. Kesar Pista Kulfi Recipe – Kulfiness.
Thandai kulfi with jalebi step by step
- For jalebi:- In a mixing bowl, mix maida, corn flour, curd..
- Mix well in round circular directions for 4 minutes. Now add baking soda and give a gentle mix. Now pour this batter in the tomato ketchup bottles carefully..
- Heat oil in a pan and add 1 tbsp of ghee. Squeeze the bottle and make round spirals with the batter. When1 one side is partly cooked, turn over and fry the other side. Then immediately drop the fried jalebis in the warm sugar syrup for 30 seconds..
- Grind together sugar, almonds, pistachios, saffron and cardamom together to a slightly coarse mixture and set aside. Boil milk in a pan. Simmer for 15 mins till it milk reduces. Stir in between to avoid burning at the bottom.Now add nuts sugar mixture..
- Add khoya and cook for few more mins. Malai will start collecting. Scrap the sides and keep cooking till the mixture is thick and creamy..
- Keep cooking. Cool down completely.Then pour it in kulfi moulds / popsicle moulds. Wrap with silver foil, insert icecream stick and freeze for 6-8 hrs atleast, I always freeze it overnight.Then show the popsicles side part under running tap water. Slowly remove the kulfis and serve..
How To Make Perfect Instant Jalebis – Home Style Dessert. Kulfi is one Indian dessert that you cannot say no to, it is chilling, refreshing, sweet and all things yummy. This kulfi recipe here is a special amalgamation of It is an easy recipe to prepare at home for the next festive feast!. This Badam Aur Gulkand Ki Kulfi recipe is Excellent and find more Great. Thandai recipe is the perfect drink for the festive occasion of Holi and Shivratri.