Choco Malai Kulfi. Cook & Share – Be your own Master Chef. Village Food Secrets Subscribe for more videos Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/villagefood.. Creamy and delicious Malai Kulfi is the perfect homemade treat!
Have you tasted Bombay Kulfi's one of the tastiest Kulfi yet – Choco Dip Malai Kulfi! In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. You can have Choco Malai Kulfi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco Malai Kulfi
- Prepare 1/2 of lit milk.
- It’s 2 of fresh bread slices.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup khoyya.
- You need 1/4 of th tsp cardimom powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coco powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated dark chocolate.
- It’s 50 gm of cream.
- You need 1 tsp of cornflour.
- You need 4 tbsp of chocolate chip.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but Malai Kulfi recipe – How to make Malai Kulfi. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. Learn here how to make this kulfi with step by step instructions and video. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and sugar.
Choco Malai Kulfi instructions
- Take milk in a pan with sugar and cook them together till the sugar gets dissolved in the milk completely..
- In 1/4th cup cold milk add cornflour and coco powder and mix them together, now add this in the already prepared sugar milk solution..
- Now in this milk add small pieces of fresh bread and khoyya..
- Blend all ingredients in blender with cardimom powder & cream..
- Add chocolate chip in either plastic kulfi molds or clay pots and fill these up with the better you've prepared & freeze if for 8hrs..
It is flavored with cardamom powder and chopped nuts. Kulfi is best described as Indian-style ice cream. However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios.