Sheer khurma Dessert. Learn how to make SHEER KHURMA. A perfect and quick dessert for celebrations. The main ingredients used in Sheer Khurma are vermicelli, whole milk.
Sheer khurma is a festive pudding made by simmering fine vermicelli with milk, dates, nuts and Sheer khurma is a Persian term meaning "milk and dates". This delicious and rich dessert is made. Sheer Khurma Recipe – A rich and delicious traditional milk sweet made during festival of Ramadan A popular signature Mughlai dessert adored by the Muslims across India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. You can have Sheer khurma Dessert using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sheer khurma Dessert
- It’s 1 kg of liquid Milk.
- You need 1 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Elaiche powder.
- It’s 4 of Crushad kajhor.
- Prepare of Pista badam crushed.
- You need Half of Cup Vermicilli.
- Prepare Half of Tsp dasi ghee.
Sheer Khurma is a rich and creamy dessert made during Eid festivities. This delicious vermicelli pudding is made with lots of nuts, raisins and dates. It can be enjoyed warm or cold! This Sheer Khurma recipe or sheer korma dessert is made with vermicelli/seviyan/sewiyan saute'd in ghee and then added to the thickened milk with dates, sugar and dry fruits.
Sheer khurma Dessert step by step
- Sab sy phly Milk ko pakny ky liye rakh do.
- Ab ak pan main ghee Dal sath main sary ingredients Dal do.
- Only 20 Second Tak paka lo.
- Ab sary bhony Howe ingredients ko milk main Dal kar achy sy mix kar do or milk ko 15 minutes Tak pkana hai.
- Sath spoon chlaty raho jab Tak Milk achy se Pak Jain or Thora thik ho jye and of stove Serve the bowl 😋😋 wit Garnish pista badam.
Sheer Korma: Vermicelli or sewai, milk, and loads of nuts make for this tasty Indian dessert. This Sheer Khurma recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes. the recipe for sheer khurma is very simple and there are many striking similarities with the traditional finally i would like to highlight my other desserts recipes collection with this post of sheer khurma. Sheer khorma or Sheer khurma literally(milk with dates in Urdu) is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims on Eid ul-Fitr in Pakistan, Ind. Sheer khurma recipe is a delicious dessert traditionally made up of milk, sugar, sevaiya(vermicelli) and dates. Now-a-days some other ingredients are also used in it to make it more flavourful.