Thandai Kulfi. Thandai kulfi recipe with step by step photos. Sharing a very very tasty rich and creamy thandai To make thandai kulfi recipe first let us prepare the thandai masala. If you are intending to store.
Who can resist that. ठंडई कुल्फी रेसिपी- Learn how to make thandai kulfi Recipe step by step in Hindi. Find all ingredients and method to cook ठंडई कुल्फी रेसिपी along with preparation & cooking time. And this thandai kulfi recipe is the easiest of them all. You can have Thandai Kulfi using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thandai Kulfi
- It’s of For Thandai Masala:.
- You need 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashew.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry rose petals.
- It’s 1 tsp of peppercorns.
- Prepare 5 of green cardamom.
- Prepare Pinch of saffron strands.
- It’s of For Making Kulfi:.
- It’s 3 cups of full fat milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of organic sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of thandai masala powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped nuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
The reason behind this is that you need just Unmould the thandai kulfi, roll it in chopped almonds and pistachios, and serve! If you love kulfi and thandai as well then these recipes are all you need for a delightful weekend! Thandai is not just good for health but it is seriously tasty as well. Thandai recipe with step by step photos and video – This is an easy recipe of refreshing thandai drink for the Holi festival.
Thandai Kulfi step by step
- Grind all the ingredients under thandai masala to smooth powder..
- Bring to 3/4 cup of milk to boil and simmer for 15 mins. Then add sugar, condensed milk and continue to stir for another 5 mins..
- Then mix 1/4 cup milk with cornflour and make sure there is no lump. Add it to the boiling milk and keep stirring on low heat..
- After 5 mins add thandai masala and chopped nuts and simmer for 5 mins. Once it turns thick pouring consistency, switch off the stove and allow it to cool.
- Finally the pour it into a Kulfi mold and freeze overnight. Serve with some extra chopped nuts and enjoy!.
It is a traditional drink, popular in the northern parts of India. Its made with a mix of. Thandai is an Indian cold drink prepared with a mixture of almonds, fennel seeds, watermelon kernels, rose petals, pepper, vetiver seeds, cardamom, saffron, milk and sugar. A tasty and healthy snack and Suitable for all. Celebrate this Holi with our delicious homemade 'Thandai Kulfi'.