Red Velvet Cookies. Red Velvet Cookies – these are perfectly soft and chewy, gorgeously red and dotted with creamy vanilla chocolate chips. A perfect cookie for Christmas or Valentines! Red velvet cake meets a soft-baked chocolate chip cookie today.
Dip them in white chocolate for an extra special Valentine's Day treat. Beautiful and delicious red velvet chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are so soft and rich! perfect cookies for Christmas, valentine's day. You can have Red Velvet Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cookies
- Prepare 1 Box (15.25 oz) of Red Velvet cake mix (I like the mix w/pudding).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 Cup of white chocolate chips.
This Red Velvet Cookies Recipe is gorgeous but taste even better than they look. They are my kids all time favorite cookie. We love to serve them around the holidays, but really…. any time of the year our. Red velvet cake in cookie form—that's what you've got here with these Red Velvet Cookies!
Red Velvet Cookies step by step
- Combine cake mix, oil, & eggs. Mix well..
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 mins.
- Roll in balls, about 2 tbsp. Arrange on baking sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake at 350 for about 13 mins each or until crisp around edges..
Delish.com brings you red velvet perfection. Make cookies: Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the cookie dough and flatten into a pancake-like circle on the baking sheet. Red Velvet Crinkle cookies, Red Velvet Kiss Cookies and Red Velvet Sandwich cookies with Have you ever had Red Velvet Cookies? Red Velvet Cookies with a surprise cheesecake filling inside and a delicious drizzle of white chocolate. These Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies are a great dessert for Valentine's Day, Christmas.