Mawa badam kulfi. This is an easy Malai Kulfi recipe, this recipe takes Kulfi to the next level. Made with simple ingredients this ice cream is a delicious summer treat! Kulfi is one Indian dessert that you cannot say no to, it is chilling, refreshing, sweet and all things yummy.
Pista Badam Kulfi recipe with step by step photos and short video. Kulfi is frozen Indian dessert made from thickening milk or condensed milk. This is a simple and easy recipe made with khoya , pista and badam , flavored with saffron and cardamom. You can cook Mawa badam kulfi using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mawa badam kulfi
- It’s 500 ml of full fat milk.
- It’s 5-6 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cornflour.
- It’s 50 gm of Mawa (khoya).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of malai/cream.
- Prepare 6-7 of crushed almonds.
Khoya also called as mawa is evaporated milk solids. … Kulfi recipe with step by step photos – a simple and easy recipe of delicious kulfi made with khoya (mawa or dried evaporated milk solids). In the hot summers in India, Kulfi which is basically a frozen Indian dessert is much sought after. I still remember the kulfi wallah (a vendor selling kulfi) carrying a large earthen pot on his head and selling kulfi door to door. How to make pista badam kulfi at home.
Mawa badam kulfi step by step
- In a heavy bottom pan take sugar. Add one teaspoon water and keep on flame. Allow it to caramelize till golden brown. Stir in between. (It gives nice colour and flavour to the kulfi)..
- Now add milk into (Keep 1/2 cup milk aside from it). By adding milk, caramelize sugar turns hard. Don't worry. Keep stirring gently. Sugar will melt after sometime..
- Cook for 5-8 minutes or till sugar melts. Mix milk powder and corn flour in 1/2 cup milk which we keep aside. Make lump free mixture..
- Add this mixture into. Stir continuously. Cook till milk thickens. Switch off the flame. Allow it to cool down at room temperature..
- Then add grated Mawa and malai and mix well. Blend in mixer grinder. Pour into kulfi mould. Add some crushed almonds in each mould. Close with lid and put into fridger for 6-8 hours or till set. You can put icecream stick if you have. Delicious kulfi is ready. Demould it and enjoy..
Made of full cream milk, mawa, saffron, nuts and sugar, it is cooked on a slow burner until the milk gets thickened and dense. When milk is thickened and reduced,add saffron,cardamom powder,condensed milk and mix well. Malai kulfi recipe with step by step photos and video – easy and delicious kesar pista malai kulfi recipe made without condensed milk or mawa (khoya). Malai kulfi is one of the family favorites. though I have posted some quick versions of kulfi, have not yet shared the traditional method of preparing kulfi. In my teens, I used to prepare quick version of Kulfi recipe made with khoya or.