Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 1 cup of quick oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (optional).
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl, mashed the banana. Then, mix in all other ingredients until well combined..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Scoop about 1 tablespoonful of the mixture and drop it into the fryer basket, leaving about 1 inch of space between cookies. Press them down just a bit to form them into the shape of cookies..
- Air fry at 300F (150C) for about 11-12 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is golden brown. Let cool a bit before serving..