Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake. Stuffed Paneer Naan without Oven !! Paneer Handi Recipe with step by step photos. Paneer Handi is a delicious and creamy gravy cooked in a handi.
Traditionally, naan is cooked in a tandoor (hot clay oven). I have already done a Tawa Naan turns out really soft and it taste great. Naan Goes well with chole, palak paneer or..paneer tawa fry with detailed photo and video recipe. an interesting paneer dry curry recipe made on tawa with pav bhaji masala. it is generally made on streets as street food and may be served as a side dish or perhaps as a starter cum appetiser. paneer tawa masala is a simple and spicy dish which can. You can have Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake using 34 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake
- Prepare of Naan :-.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lukewarm milk.
- It’s of Paneer handi:-.
- You need 1 kg of boneless chicken cut in cubes.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of capsicum sliced.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of all spice powder.
- Prepare of Blueberry cheesecake :-.
- Prepare 200 g of Digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted unsalted butter.
- Prepare 200 g of cream cheese unsalted.
- Prepare 200 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of gelatin.
- You need 50 ml of water.
- It’s 200 g of blueberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of gelatin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
Order online from Tawa Indian Cuisine on MenuPages. Combination of carrot, cauliflower, green beans, potato, and paneer in a moderately spiced brown onion gravy. Indian cottage cheese and vegetables marinated with rich tomato. You can give a variation to naan by adding ingredients like coriander, mint, paneer, garlic, etc.
Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake step by step
- Prepare naan dough. Dump all the naan ingredients in a big bowl except milk..
- Add milk gradually to the naan dough and keep on mixing with your palms and hands gently until well combined. Leave it to rest for 15 minutes while covered with a cling film..
- Meanwhile prepare paneer handi. In a pan take oil, add sliced onions, saute a bit then add boneless chicken. Cook until it changes colour..
- Add ginger garlic paste to it and cook for another 30 seconds. Add yogurt and cook until oil separates. Now add all the spices (salt, pepper, chicken powder, all spice powder) and cook well..
- Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk, sliced capsicum and cream and mix very well until the gravy is well incorporated. Your paneer handi is ready..
- Now remove the cling film of nann dough and knead the dough once again for 1 minute..
- Take small balls of dough and roll them in the shape of naan. Cook on a tawa on low to medium flame. Then flip and give colour on top. Naan is ready to serve..
- Prepare blueberry cheesecake. In a bowl add 1 tsp gelatin and 50 ml water. Let it soak for 10 minutes then cook on slow flame until gelatin is dissolved..
- In a food processor crush digestive cookies alongwith butter until well crumbled..
- Put this biscuit mixture in a pan and press firmly to form a nice biscuit base. Refrigerate it for 20 minutes..
- In another pot whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form..
- In another bowl beat cream cheese nicely.
- Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream together..
- Add the dissolved gelatin mixture to the cream and cream cheese mixture and whisk well until well combined..
- Pour this mixture in the pre prepared biscuit pan and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight..
- Separately in a pan add 200g blueberries, half cup water and 1 tsp sugar and cook until thickens. This sauce is ready to pour over cheesecake once it is chilled..
- At the time of serving cheesecake pour over this sauce over it..
- Decorate your table with fresh hot naans, paneer handi and blueberry cheesecake and enjoy your luxurious iftar❤❤.
How to make soft naan at home on tawa. I took these pictures along with paneer makhani, which I posted which I have already posted last year so you can guess. I made it for him today with Whole wheat flour Don't apply any oil or ghee on Tawa. Now roll the first Naan into an oval shape, neither too thick nor too thin. Cake – Treat your sweet tooth with a new dessert and delight everyday by just following this delightful Cake Matar Paneer Paratha (Peas and Cottage Cheese Stuffed Flatbread).