Kulfi Malai. What makes my malai kulfi so delicious? The addition of heavy cream, khoya (dried milk solids) and The kulfi would come out easily. You may insert a popsicle stick in.
Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. It is popularly found at beaches in India. In a wide pan heat full fat milk. You can cook Kulfi Malai using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kulfi Malai
- Prepare 1 litre of full cream milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of condensed milk.
- You need of Optional.
- You need of Crushed almonds.
- You need of Crushed pistachios.
- Prepare of Grated jelly.
- It’s strands of Saffron.
- Prepare of Grated coconut.
- Prepare of Chocolate sauce.
Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but Malai Kulfi recipe – How to make Malai Kulfi. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and sugar. It is flavored with cardamom powder and chopped nuts.
Kulfi Malai instructions
- Bring your milk to boil and reduce to 3/4 it's content by stirring regularly.
- When reduced add the condensed milk and mix well..
- You can also add your crushed almonds and pistachios if available..
- Add the safron strands (this one really is nice)..
- Mix all well till thick and pour into your moulds. Sprinkle the grated jelly and coconut if you have or more crushed almonds and pistachios. Put into freeze for atleast 8hours or till set..
- Take out from moulds when set and you can decorate as you wish..
Kulfi is best described as Indian-style ice cream. However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. milk for creamy malai kulfi. furthermore, some important tips and considerations while preparing matka kulfi or malai kulfi recipe. firstly, i would heavily recommend using full cream milk for this. Malai kulfi has a much lesser calorie content than vanilla ice cream.