Malai kulfi with Saffron Falooda. Kesar Malai Kulfi is one of the perfect desserts to serve at any gathering because it is unconditionally loved across generations! Cold though it is, kulfi has a way of warming your heart, perhaps due to the spicy overtones of saffron and cardamom or the intense richness of freshly condensed milk. Serve malai kulfi as a dessert after meals.
Make home its much better than the outside kulfis! My jiju and my sis loved this homemade Indian dessert which I made home. Kulfis are sold a lot in Mumbai-India in many street corners and. You can have Malai kulfi with Saffron Falooda using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malai kulfi with Saffron Falooda
- It’s 1 litre of full fat milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of homemade whipped cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped Dryfruits.
- Prepare 1 Handful of vermicelli.
- Prepare 12-15 of Saffron Strands.
- You need 1 tsp of Chia seeds (soak).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamon powder.
Cook on moderate heat while stirring till thick and glossy. Remove from heat and pour in a falooda mold. Put it over a pan of chilled water, press the mold hard, you will get falooda noodles used to serve with kulfi. Falooda – yellow saffron-flavored milk poured over falooda noodles, with tiny round things (tapioca?) and a scoop of excellent saffron ice cream in the mix.
Malai kulfi with Saffron Falooda step by step
- Take a heavy bottom pan. Flame on add milk bring a Boil. Then simmer and cook till milk into half or little thicken, Now add homemade whipped cream mix well..
- Now add sugar and cardamom powder cook till sugar dissolves. Flame off. Add dryfruits Keep aside and cool down..
- Pour this mixture into the container and refrigerate for 7-8 hours..
- Then Cut into the pieces Serve with saffron Falooda..
- (For saffron Falooda):- Take a handful vermicelli, boil water add into it. Cook until soft. Rinse it well, drain..
- Take a small bowl add soaked chia seeds, cardamom powder, saffron strands/ saffron essence and few drops of warm water mix well add cooked vermicelli mix well for nice colour and Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Ready to Serve with Malai kulfi..
I ordered one of those for my companion, and thinking it was something similar, a Kulfi Falooda for me. But the Kulfi Falooda turned out to be a. This Matka Malai Kulfi recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. About Matka Malai Kulfi Recipe: Nothing like rich, creamy and home-made kulf. Throw in some cardamom and saffron for flavour and pistachios for crunch.