Mawa kulfi. Kulfi recipe with step by step photos – a simple and easy recipe of delicious kulfi made with khoya (mawa or dried evaporated milk solids). In the hot summers in India, Kulfi which is basically a frozen Indian dessert is much sought after. I still remember the kulfi wallah (a vendor selling kulfi) carrying a large earthen pot on his head and selling kulfi door to door.
Malai kulfi recipe with step by step photos and video – easy and delicious kesar pista malai kulfi recipe made without condensed milk or mawa (khoya). Malai kulfi is one of the family favorites. though I have posted some quick versions of kulfi, have not yet shared the traditional method of preparing kulfi. In my teens, I used to prepare quick version of Kulfi recipe made with khoya or. You can cook Mawa kulfi using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mawa kulfi
- It’s 1 litre of full cream milk.
- You need 250 gm of mawa.
- Prepare 100 gm of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mix chopped dry fruits.
- Prepare 12-15 of saffron strands.
The instant kulfi does taste good but the traditional method of making malai kulfi is the best kulfi ever. Nuts of your choice like unsalted and raw almonds, cashew nuts or pistachios that are roughly chopped are also added which give a good nutty texture to the kulfi. There is another version where mawa or khoya is added for a rich flavor. Mawa Kulfi or khoya kulfi is an authentic milky dessert that is loved by everyone.
Mawa kulfi step by step
- Boil milk in pan, after boiling add saffron and boil till it reduce to half..
- Now add sugar and cook till sugar dissolve, add mawa and cook for 2 minutes. Add cardamom powder and chopped nuts and switch off the flame..
- Let it cool and pour to kulfi/candy mould, refrigerate in freezer for 8-10 hours.after that serve..
Prepared with pure ingredients and mother's love this Mawa Kulfi is definitely more delectable and flavorsome than other ice-creams available in market. Mawa Kulfi #icecreamsandkulfi Yummilicious and very simple summer treat.to make ur family happy. One day and too many celebrations!! It gives a delightful aroma and color to the kulfi. I recommend people make a double batch because it will get DEVOURED.