Malai Kesar Matka Kulfi. .matka kesar pista kulfi with step by step photo and video recipe. since the inception of kulfi recipes, there has been many variations and varieties of this indian ice cream. popularly, the kulfi recipes are prepared using the kulfi are used to shape and hence referred as matka kulfi recipe. Загрузка. finally, garnish matka malai kulfi with chopped nuts and serve chilled. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. Malai kulfi recipe with step by step photos and video – easy and delicious kesar pista malai kulfi recipe made without condensed milk or mawa (khoya).
In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Malai kulfi, kesar kulfi are the most popular flavors of kulfi. You can cook Malai Kesar Matka Kulfi using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malai Kesar Matka Kulfi
- It’s 1 litre of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of full cream.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of Milk Powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Kesar Strands.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cashew nuts (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pistachios(chopped).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Almonds (chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
Traditionally kulfi is made by reducing full fat milk and then your choice of nuts ,sugar and flavors are added and then it is set in aluminium or earthen ware molds. But their are few different ways to thicken it,You can use rabdi. PagesPublic figureChefIntercontinental RasoiVideosMatka Kulfi Recipe – Malai Kesar Kulfi – Intercontinental Rasoi. The rich flavour and fragrance imparted by saffron and cardamom linger in your taste buds for a long time after you have finished this refreshing dessert, making this the perfect.
Malai Kesar Matka Kulfi instructions
- Take milk,milk powder and cream in a pan…add Kesar and cardamom powder stir it continuously till it reduces to half.
- Once it turns half add all the nuts and sugar and cook it on high flame and stir continuously for 10 mins don't make it thick the consistency should be thick liquid milk.
- Take a matka shaped cups.
- Pour the milk in the cups…and then wrap it with aluminium foil and air tight it with a rubber band.
- Keep it in the freezer for 8-9 hrs.Garnish it with pistachio and Serve Chilled.
This Matka Malai Kulfi recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. About Matka Malai Kulfi Recipe: Nothing like rich, creamy and home-made kulf. Throw in some cardamom and saffron for flavour and pistachios for crunch. Creamy and delicious Malai Kulfi is the perfect homemade treat! This eggless Indian ice cream is flavored with cardamom, dried milk solids and nuts!