Delightful dessert-Dryfruit barfi (without sugar). To know how to make sugar free sweet watch full video.if like then please like share and subscribe my channel for faster free update. Famous Middle Eastern Dessert Basbousa Recipe ♥️ Dry Fruit Burfi Simple and easy Indian fudge or dry fruit Indian mithai recipe.
These sugar-free dessert ideas are perfect for anyone looking to enjoy a sweet treat without derailing your daily diet. What's the secret to lusciously creamy mousse without sugar, you might ask? You can also make this dessert dairy-free entirely by blending in coconut milk. You can have Delightful dessert-Dryfruit barfi (without sugar) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delightful dessert-Dryfruit barfi (without sugar)
- Prepare 1 cup of dates without seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of Walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of cashews.
- You need 1 cup of almonds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of flax seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 2 of cardamoms.
- Prepare as required of Desiccated coconut for garnishing.
Easy Barfi Recipes- India is a country of festivals where we begin the the year with Lohri and Holi and end it with Diwali. But try to explore and you will be surprised with the wide range of ingredients than can be transformed into delightful barfis, each unique in taste. A wide variety of without sugar fruits options are available to you, such as processing type, shape, and packaging. Make this frozen dessert when ripe, juicy peaches are in season.
Delightful dessert-Dryfruit barfi (without sugar) instructions
- Peel dates and blend in a mixer. Chop all dry fruits finely. Take a pan and put ghee and add dates and saute for 5 min..
- Then take a pan and put ghee and add all dry fruits and roast it for 7 mins on low flame till colour change.
- Than mix dates and all dry fruit together. Then take a thali and grease it with ghee than put mixture in thali and spread gently and cool it for 1 hour and cut into barfi shape and garnish with desiccated coconut and serve it.It is a very healthy dessert.
The only other ingredient in this no-dairy dessert is coconut milk. Sugar free sweets and desserts are the best way to satiate your sweet tooth and not even feel guilty! From sugar free chocolate mousse to phirni and cheesecake recipe, weve got everything made without refined sugar along with key ingredients and a step by step process..barfi, Mithai, barfee, Mawa Barfi, Mava barfi, khoya Burfi Indian Popular Sweet Made up of Coconut, Mawa, Milk and Sugar — Photo by RickySoni. Piece of delicious tiramisu cake, sweet dessert. Many beautiful cakes on a tray.