Malai kulfi. What makes my malai kulfi so delicious? The addition of heavy cream, khoya (dried milk solids) and The kulfi would come out easily. You may insert a popsicle stick in.
In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. You can cook Malai kulfi using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malai kulfi
- It’s 1 liter of whole milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of crumbled khoya.
- It’s 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped nuts (almonds, cashew, pistachio).
- You need 6-7 of green cardamon pods skin removed.
It is popularly found at beaches in India. Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but Malai Kulfi recipe – How to make Malai Kulfi. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and sugar. It is flavored with cardamom powder and chopped nuts.
Malai kulfi step by step
- To a heavy bottom pan, add whole milk on medium high flame..
- After 5 minutes add heavy cream to it. Let the mixture come to boil and then reduce the heat..
- Let the milk simmer on medium flame for around 30 minutes. Keep stirring it..
- When the milk will look thick add then khoya. Once the khoya dissolved add the sugar..
- Mix it till the sugar dissolved. Then add the crushed nuts. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Remove the pan from heat and mix cardamon powder..
- Let the mixture cool down. Pour the cool mixture in kulfi moulds..
- Cover and freeze till completely set. It takes around 6 to 8 hours..
- Enjoy the delicious kulfi..
Kulfi is best described as Indian-style ice cream. However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. Malai kulfi has a much lesser calorie content than vanilla ice cream.