Malai kulfi. What makes my malai kulfi so delicious? The addition of heavy cream, khoya (dried milk solids) and The kulfi would come out easily. You may insert a popsicle stick in.
In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. You can cook Malai kulfi using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Malai kulfi
- It’s 2 cups of full fat milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Elaichi.
- Prepare As required of Almonds & Pista.
- Prepare 500 gms of whipped cream.
- You need Few strands of Kesar.
It is popularly found at beaches in India. Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but Malai Kulfi recipe – How to make Malai Kulfi. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and sugar. It is flavored with cardamom powder and chopped nuts.
Malai kulfi instructions
- Boil 2 cups of full-fat milk untill it's it thickens and remains half in the vessel..
- Add elaichi powder and saffron. Also, add sugar 1cup and cook nicely until dissolved..
- Add coarsely chopped pista and badaam. Let it cool down..
- Now take 500 ml whipped cream and add the milk mixture. Incorporate into it properly. Then transfer into the box place a butter paper over it and refrigerate for 4 hrs. After 4hrs ready to serve scoop it out..
Kulfi is best described as Indian-style ice cream. However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. Malai kulfi has a much lesser calorie content than vanilla ice cream.